To view complete terms please click here.
What is Afterpay?
- Afterpay is a service that allows us to offer you the ability to make purchases now and pay for them in four equal payments made every two weeks without any interest.
How does the Afterpay payment schedule work?
- All Afterpay customers are required to make their first payment at the time of purchase. Three remaining payments are deducted automatically from your selected payment method every two weeks. If you would like to make additional unscheduled payments before they are due, you may log in to Afterpay to make your payments early. Afterpay will then adjust the amount owed accordingly.
- You can log in to your Afterpay account at any time to view your payment schedule or make a payment before the next due date.
What if I can't pay an Afterpay installment?
- If you fail to make a payment, you will be charged an $8 late payment fee, and an additional $8 fee if the missed payment is not made within 7 days.
- Late fees will not exceed 25% of the total order amount. For more details, please see terms and conditions here.
Can I use Afterpay in-store?
- No. Afterpay only applies to purchases made online on sundanceclothing.com
What if I want to return an Afterpay purchase?
Afterpay returns follow our standard return process.
- Afterpay will be notified of your return and refund payment accordingly. Sundance Clothing is not able to access afterpay payment history or account details. If you have a question or concern about your Afterpay payment history, remaining balance, or refund amount, please contact Afterpay support at email@example.com
Where can I find out more about Afterpay?
- If you have a question about your Afterpay account or order, please contact Afterpay's customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form here